I bake for me. I bake for my children. I've baked for parties and cafes. But this would be a step up. As terrifying a prospect as that is, it's also very exciting.
So, how to decide if I can help or not?
The Case Against
- I might make a complete hash of it and my friend would be left with cake on her face.
- My people-carrier might not cut it as a cake-carrier.
- I might enjoy it too much and get ideas above my cakeybakey station.
- I'm not technically in the country at the time of the festival.
The Case For
- I get to do something I love for some wonderful people.
- It could be a complete success and the start of something brilliant.
- I get to help out my dear friend.
- I love baking. I love festivals and events. I love my friend.
So what's not to love about the project?
Oh yes. I'm not in the country at the time.
Can I bake my way out of this one, do you think?